----- Original Message -----
From: <>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Radio Luxembourg & Germany callsigns

> > all shortwave calls and frequencies used for decades.
> > > DMR29 Muenchen, 6085 kHz
>
> Not used, I got a mail from the Bavarian BC Munich that they still
> used DMR24 (DMR24 not DMR29) for that station.

Yes, that '29' seems a typing error, was always DMR24.
BR Munich was the only German public bc station, which used that
registration callsign widely on these decades.

> DMR27 N.D.R & W.D.R, 6075 and 3970 kHz (freqs later in 60ties
> used for Deutsche Welle sces)

NDR 2nd program was broadcast via Norden Osterloog site
G.C. 07E12 53N38 according

6075 kHz 20 kW in use since 1st Aug 1950
3970 kHz  5 kW in use since 2nd Oct 1954

73 wb