After Giampiero Bernardini and Glenn Hauser alerts I have recorded a few
minutes of classic music (an excerpt from an Henry Purcell opera, which was
also heard in // with the station webstream. See
http://www.radiounam.unam.mx/htm/index.htm) and few words in spanish on 30/1
at 2205-2245 utc on 9599.25 kHz. Very weak signal, but on a clear channel.
The station was seemingly silent today 31/1, or propagative conditions were
not as favourable as in the previous days.

As usual, you can download both clips and read further details at
http://www.radioascolto.org/html/index.php or via our HCDX channel at
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=faiallo

Furthermore, despite the weakness of the signal and the poor audio, I have
forwarded the mp3 files to Ing. Eusebio Mejia Yerves, who was contacted at
emejiay(at)servidor.unam.mx. He kindly answered as follows:

> Estimado Renato Bruni
>
> Muchas Gracias por tu reporte, ya revisamos el fragmento de audio y en
> efecto es Radio UNAM.
>
> espero que sigas recibiendo señal de Radio UNAM y nos la puedas mandar.
>
> Muchas gracias
>
> Ing. Eusebio Mejia Yerves
> Radio UNAM
> 860 KHz, 96.1 MHz y 9600 KHz.
> México DF

Good dx,
Renato Bruni

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi incrementare le visite al tuo sito web? Raggiungere nuovi clienti?
Icecube communication realizza ogni tua esigenza, contattaci
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5877&d=20070201

Preorder your WRTH 2007: