Indonesia, 6067.11, RRI Jayapura, Tentative, 0930-1013*  Noted a carrier here
during the above period.  Could not suck any audio out of it due to condx and
QRM nearby, but it was steady until 1013 when it dropped off the air.  The
carrier never returned.  I was hoping to listen a while longer since Asia fades
in better immediately after sunrise here, but the carrier didn't co-operate.
Because of the odd frequency and the signoff time, I am thinking this might be
Jayapura?  But others say that Jayapura is inactive, so the question remains
unanswered. Maybe someone closer to the source can check it tomorrow?
(Chuck Bolland, August 20, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
Using  WR G305e/pd

Preorder your WRTH 2007: