PERU  4857.47  R. La Hora (pres.)  2326 Presumed nx pgm w/M anncr, 2327 into ad
block including one mentioning Cusco.  Back to M anncr at 2329.  Another ad at
2333, back to tlk.  Mx pgm at 0001.  Ad block 0009-0011.  Went off in mid-anmnt
at 0021:55.  Really noisy conditions this evening and too much noise to ID.
(Valko 20-21 Sept.)

PERU   4746.87  R. Huanta Dos Mil (pres.)  1025 Nice camposina mx, 1028 ad
w/dialog between M and W in Indian lang including phone numbers at end.  More
ads, poss. ment of Huanta.  Live studio W anncr at 1033 also in Indian lang.
Mic audio was a bit too bassy.  Good signal this morning but faded quickly.
(Valko 22 Sept.)

CHINA   5050  V.O. the Strait  1045 end of mx, then long discussion between M
and W in Asian lang. (not CH), then Pop ballad at 1057.  M and W returned 1059.
 Whistling mx bridge.  1100 ToH instru. mx signature which I believe I've hrd
in the past, then nice ID by different M, and tlk by M and W for a minute (nx
headlines??).  1101 fanfare mx and tlk by W, pres. nx.  Fair signal.  Other
60mb Chinese coming in.  4920 was best.  (Valko 22 Sept.)

Just when conditions started to peak this morning right at 1100, I got some
horrible static local QRM nearly wiping out the Tropical bands.  I heard this
in the recent past and thought it was just a one-time thing, but maybe it isn't.

MALAYSIA   7295  Traxx FM  1113 Nice signal w/M tlking in EG about Islam.  Into
Pop mx a few minutes later.  Good signal this morning and near 100%
readability.  (Valko 22 Sept.)

MALAYSIA   5964.94  Klasic Nasional, Kajang  Sounded like the Koran at 1120
(the Sun was setting at Kajang right at this time), M anncr briefly, then mx
after 1122.  Couldn't get any other details as the signal was weak and was
suffering from the lcl static QRM and adjacent channel slop QRM.  Didn't think
to check for //7270.  I'm sure 7270 would have been coming in as 7295 was good.
 (Valko 22 Sept.)

NEW ZEALAND   3935.07  Radio Reading Svc  No sign of this today.  Technical
problems??  (Valko 22 Sept.)

73           Dave

RX:  JRC NRD-535D, Hammarlund HQ-129X, Collins R-388, and various portables
including the Sony SW-77
Ant:  60 meter T2FD, 60 meter Windom
QTH:  Dunlo, PA, USA

Preorder your WRTH 2007: