One final note received from Steve Vogler on Sunday evening:

"Jim: Just to correct something. We were running 1kw but with the normal day
pattern.

It's an East-West figure 8 pattern with some null at 33 degrees to the East
and the same size null on the West at 327 and the same to the South.

Anyway, If we run another we could use the 500 night pattern . Or a
non-directional with 250 watts.

Steve"

So it turns out that there were indeed using their day pattern. Thanks again
to everyone for listening for the test, and good luck with WCXH.

Jim

Preorder your WRTH 2007: