Brazil, 6039.64, Unid, 0940-0950 Correct my unid of April 10, 2008 on 6039.61 KHz to read Language is Portuguese vice Spanish. The signal is better this morning allowing for easier copy. It's been suggested that this might be Radio Clube Paranaense slightly off frequency? QRM and Splatter are very strong, so any ID at this point is beyond my capabilities. Signal was poor to threshold. (Chuck Bolland, April 11, 2008)

Bolivia, 6134.78, Radio Santa Cruz, 1003-1040 With a male and female in Spanish language comments, sounding like instructions of somekind? "30 .. punto 52, 30 mark tres" Don't know what they are doing? It could be a math lesson which is still going on at 1037 Signal is very good this morning. (Chuck Bolland, April 11, 2008)

China, 6155, China National Radio 2,(pres) 1015-1030 Noted a male and female in Chinese language, probably Mandarin. At 1016 pop music heard, singing in Chinese language. After the music, more Mandarin comments. Signal is very poor to threshold. (Chuck Bolland, April 11, 2008)

Checked 3200.13 KHz this morning from 0900 to 1100 UTC.  Only heard the
usual carrier, but no audio.

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML