Tuned in at 13:50 to catch the last few minutes of RSI.  Time check for 9:55 at
13:55 and into the final news in English.  Reception not quite as good as I've
previously heard during the last few weeks, but perfectly readable.  Weak
cochannel with music noted at 13:57.  // 6150 just audible under much stronger
cochannel.  Ended at 13:58:20.  End of transmission at 13:58:30 with sign-off
(nothing really special, except announcing that the SW will end as of
tomorrow.....a bit disappointing.  I was hoping to hear something more
substantial).  IS for RA came on at 13:59:40 or so blocking the last few
seconds of RSI.  Goodbye to another SW broadcaster :-(  .......Walt Salmaniw,
Victoria,BC.