From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
Wojciechowski
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SBE] Racking in a circuit breaker

The link below is one of the 'holy &#1*' moments no one ever wishes to
participate in.  At first glance the event appears to be part of the DX
series of 200 kW transmitters.  Maybe someone else can tell for sure.  The
CB's handles 1,200 amps (if memory serves).  Each 200 kW TX can be combined
for higher power ratings, I've seen 600 kW but I know there is at least one
1 MW in the Philippines.  The guy is racking in a CB home when *something
happened*, wish I knew more....

Be careful out there....

http://radiomagonline.com/Unknown_location_Arc_Flash_while_racking_a_breaker
.wmv