This morning between 1500-1600 GMT I was listening to what I assume is Radio
Russia (Moscow transmitter) in Russianon 7270 KHz. I did not hear the
standard ID but can only assume it was their transmissions. Signal levels
were 55545 here into Central New Mexico. When their transmission left the
air (or they changed antenna loading for another direction) I heard VOA in
English coming in (34543). The last listing I had showed that as originating
from Germany, but not at that time. There were a couple of other stations in
the background, but not logable for content here.

I don't get on the SW bands as much as I should, maybe 2009 will change
this?

Anyway, Best of DX to all on the list and hope your 2009 brings you the rare
SW station you have been dearching for.

Bob C.
New Mexico, USA