Konnie’s CT LOG 090102 – 171-MOROCCO
** MOROCCO, Nador, Radio Medi 1, 171 LW, Mon Jan 2 2009 0536-UTC, fair with OM
in FF, perhaps Nx. Followed w/Dance mx.  0545 ID and AA lang chng.  YL w/nx
TOH. Signal fading to poor at this tx.

After noticing excellent copy of NDBs below 530, and following Bogdan
Chiochiu’s reports on LW, thought I’d check-and-heard faint-poor 162-France,
the only signal I’ve ever heard here.  Caught my attention, and perhaps at the
right time, was increasing signal strength on 171.
 Usually see listed 162-France and 189-Iceland reports, but can’t recall Radio
Medi.  Very pleased to record this one; my first LW good enough for a report.
I’m excited: There’s still hope afterall for owners of low end rcvrs i.e.
DX-440 and 100 ft wire indoors, tangled on floor albeit. (Konnie Rychalsky, SW
CT)
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_012009