De : hard-core-dx-boun...@hard-core-dx.com
[mailto:hard-core-dx-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] De la part de Joseph
Simeon
Envoyé : samedi 7 mars 2009 13:43
À : hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com
Objet : [HCDX] Morse code transmission on 369KHZ -Singapore. Please help
toidentify. Morse code- TSM

Hi,

      Please help me to identify the station transmitting the " Dash Dot
dot dot Dash Dash" on 369 KHZ at 1100hrs UTC.

I noticed this signal from 1100hrs UTC and continuing at 11:30hrs UTC.

The letters " T S M" were broadcast in Morse code at regular intervals.
may be once per minute.

Does anyone knows what the station is doing?

I am in Singapore. Is the signal from Air craft or ship?

Thanks

Natarajan
9V1AE

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Free Anti-Virus and Anti-Adware
Software.
Download Yahoo! Toolbar now!
http://sg.toolbar.yahoo.com/

and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science
License