   Canada English
  Sign Up QuickList (0) Help Sign In

  Home Videos Channels Community
  Upload
    a.. Upload Video File
    b.. Record from Webcam
    ROMANIA vs COLOMBIA !
  Watch this video in a new window

  RCN La Mega Colombia via DOUBLE F2 sporadic

  Subscribe
  Unsubscribe
  zvartoshu
  July 01, 2009

  (more info)
  (less info)
  Want to Subscribe?
  Sign In or Sign Up now!
  88.7 .. RCN La Mega 88.7 second is AMERICAN possible new Foundland CBC R1
click times 1:03 is first speech 1:17 4:10 in english 5:25 in brazilian or
venezuelean 6:26 isin spanish or portugheze 6:4...
  88.7 .. RCN La Mega
  88.7 second is AMERICAN possible new Foundland CBC R1
  click times 1:03 is first speech
  1:17
  4:10 in english
  5:25 in brazilian or venezuelean
  6:26 isin spanish or portugheze
  6:40 to 7:01 reflezion and sporadic inteligible
  Category:  Entertainment

  Tags:
  radio  dx  reception  sporadic  f2
  URL
  Embed

  Customize

   More From: zvartoshu
  Play All Stop Autoplaying | Play Next Play Next
  QuickList (0)
  1

  Clear | Save
   Related Videos

  Added
  3:01
  parody -- tvr1 via sporadic in romania :))))) LOL
  zvartoshu

  Added
  0:48
  sporadic from dx-ers .. hahahaha
  zvartoshu

  Added
  9:05
  radio shat al chaine 90.4mhz in romania
  zvartoshu

  Added
  6:03
  ♥♥♥♥♥MUSIC SPORADIC in 2009♥♥♥♥♥
  zvartoshu

  Added
  9:56
  TV Jornal Recife TVDX In Portugal
  HughTVDX

  Added
  10:38
  low spanish and meteor scatter
  zvartoshu

  Added
  10:48
  spanish signals in reflexion low e's
  zvartoshu

  Added
  4:22
  IRIB CHANNEL 2 VIA SPORADIC IN ROMANIA
  zvartoshu

  Added
  4:42
  HANS KLOK - postcodeloterij wat schat je
  hanskloktv

  Added
  6:20
  Canon Rock by Jani J. Szentkirályi
  janijjs

  Added
  2:20
  Madam X-otic - Riói szerelem 1.
  Csibecsabax

  Added
  4:02
  first record reception for me .. jordania tv wi...
  zvartoshu

  Added
  2:15
  Digi Sport Ro
  mironcosma2007

  Added
  6:11
  nova radio greek or heart fm via tropo in S rom...
  zvartoshu

  Added
  4:20
  Un autre Monde - Téléphone
  intraveineuse

  Added
  2:18
  (HD) Equipe 84 - 29 Settembre
  byFenice

  Added
  3:24
  David May - Superstar feat. Moises Modesto
  PanevinoVillageEnter

  Added
  3:00
  SORAYA - LA NOCHE ES PARA MI (OT 2009 - EUROVIS...
  queestasmirando

  Added
  3:07
  I Dated a *MIDGET* off MySpace! 0_o
  jbigga

  Added
  10:37
  FM Scan Above F.Y.R.O.M. and Northern Albania
  fmdxbg
  See all 57 videos
  Featured Videos

  Added
  1:57
  Batman, Wolverine... Murder at ComiCon?
  barelypolitical

  Added
  9:57
  Samsung Comeback (T-Mobile) - Unboxing
  phonedog

  Added
  3:26
  Comic Con Vloggin'
  charlieissocoollike
  Upgrade to Flash Player 10 for improved playback performance. Upgrade Now or
get more info.

  1 ratings
  Sign in to rate
   Favorite
   Share
   Playlists
   Flag
  (more share options)
  fewer share options
  Facebook
  MySpace
  Live Spaces
  Facebook
  MySpace
  Live Spaces
  Twitter
  orkut
  Digg
  Fark
  StumbleUpon
  This video will appear on your blog shortly.
  Thank you for sharing this video!

  Saving...

  Close
   This video has been added to your Favorites. (Undo)
  Close
   This video has been removed from your Favorites. (Undo)
  close
  Want to add to Favorites? Sign In or Sign Up now!
  The video has been added to your playlist.
  close
  Want to add to Playlists? Sign In or Sign Up now!
  close
  Want to flag a video? Sign In or Sign Up now!
  Statistics & Data
  Sign in to post a Video Response
  Video Responses (0)
  This video has no Responses. Be the first to Post a Video Response.
  Sign in to post a Comment
  Text Comments (4)  Options
  zvartoshu (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
  Marked as spam
  21:23 radio TWO affished hour , and utc time is 18:23
  papa123555555 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
   0
  Marked as spam
  you have recevied these south american stations in romania at what hour?
  thanks
  gustavobm (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
   0
  Marked as spam
  Hi,

  Portuguese not heard in this video, it's all spanish and english. Nice
openings this season btw!

  73
  Gustavo
  Brazil
  papa123555555 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
   0
  Marked as spam
  Hello,your unidentified in spanish language is RCN La Mega in Colombia
  88.700BucaramangasatesRCN La Megas5.000 KW
  best regards
  zvartoshu (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
  Marked as spam
  1:03 is first speech
  1:17
  4:10 in english
  5:25 in brazilian or venezuelean
  6:26 isin spanish or portugheze
  6:40 to 7:01 reflezion and sporadic inteligible
  View all 4 comments
  Would you like to comment?
  Join YouTube for a free account, or sign in if you are already a member.

  Try YouTube in a new web browser!
  Download Google Chrome
        YouTube Programs Help Policy Discover
        Contact Us Advertising Help Resources Privacy Policy YouTube on Your
Phone
        Company Info Developers YouTube Handbook Terms of Service YouTube on
Your Site
        Press Room Partnerships Community Help Forums Copyright Notices YouTube
on Your TV
        Business Blog Content Management Safety Center Community Guidelines
YouTube RSS Feeds
        YouTube Blog  TestTube

  Add YouTube to your Google homepage

  ¡ Hóla queridos parceors, panas y patas !

  Due to the lack of any sporadic E openings lately (and the huge amount of
them back in late June when I used to woke around 1PM when the Es was winding
down), I decided to take a look over youtube and see what the Romanian DXer
Zvartoshu has received...

  I came upon this video and I almost believe its a fake: Colombian station
heard on 88.7 Mhz in ROMANIA via double-hop F2 skip - it must be a fake... The
F2 has not even reached the old Eastern bloc OIRT-FM band at 65-75 MHz, so how
can it reach 88.7 MHz ?

  Check out this video... is there some TEP scatter or some TEP linking to
double-hop Es, I mean Colombia to Brasil, then Brazil to northern Africa, then
Es to Romania, but it sounds splendid ! I tried to meet this guy when I was in
Romania, but he didn't seemed very interested in meeting another DXer...

  Anyway, here is the video to watch out !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVbgDZ5F68&NR=1

  Cada uno dentre nosotros sabe que la propagación en la FM tiene un más
pequeño alcanzo que sobre onda larga, media o corta... Con la falta de
abiertura E esporadicas durante la última semana y mi pasión tan grande para el
DXismo, he tratado de mirar videos sobre YouTube... No puedes adivinar como me
siento cuando miro que un DXista venezolano ha logrado una emisora COLOMBIANA
en la FM en Rumania con una video sobre YouTube para probar... Pienso que
Rumania es mejor que Canada para el DXismo FM, pero de todos modos, la
propagación este-oeste desde Colombia hacia Rumania en la FM me parece
imposible... o tal vez una mezcla de TEP y de Es pero aún eso me parece muy
lindo... El peor es que los DXistas que han escrito comentarios sobre ese video
no han parecido tan sorprendidos... Todo eso me parece un sueño fuera del cual
tengo que despertarme... pero si me gustaría lograr una emisora FM de la costa
norte de America del Sur, ¡claro!

  Puedes disfrutar ese video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVbgDZ5F68&NR=1 es
malicioso ha puso sú computador frente al WiFi a cerca de sú camera web y,
luego, ha abierto sú tuner FM sobre una frecuencia vacía...no... ¡que cobardía!
He tratado de encontrar a ese DXista extraño durante mi último viaje sin
exito...sería interesante de hacer DXismo consigo - es el mejor DXista TV-FM
que nunca he conocido...

  También, alguien en Irlanada a logrado a escuchar algo desde Alabama en la
FM, pero eso es un poquitito más cercano... Espero que Mike Bugaj va a
conseguir ese video sobre ABDX o WTFDA...

  ¡ Hasta pronto - me siento engañado por ese video tan malicioso !
  Bogdan Chiochiu en Canadá