Bolivia, 6155.24, Radio Fides, 1035-1100,  With the usual weak signal, notice a
female conversing with a male in Spanish.  Although there was no interference,
the signal was still too poor to hear what the conversation concerned.  At
1046, noted canned promos or ADs.  I recall that a few years ago, this station
was a lot easier to hear compared to how well I can hear it today. Ofcourse I
am listening from a different place with a different receiver which may be part
of the problem?  If I had to choose between the receiver and the place,
responsible for the poor reception, I'd have to say the place is the reason. It
gets very frustrating after awhile.  Whenever I tune in a station with the same
characteristic as this, not being able to hear what the individuals are saying,
it's like listening to a song where the singer is not singing the words of the
song instead  he's just humming the tune.  Consequently, I don't know what the
song concerns.  Hopefully conditions will start !
 to  improve next month?  Radio Fides had just about disappeared by the top of
the hour. (Chuck Bolland, September 18, 2009)

Watkins Johnson HF1000
26.27N 081.05W