WRN says to use this URL to access the old WORLD OF RADIO page:
http://193.42.152.193/listeners/stations/station.php?StationID=24
but the link from there to the podcast page no longer works

The New WOR page is: http://www.wrn.org/wrn-listeners/world-of-radio/
And from there you can click on RSS or add to playlist but you have to register
first. I hope this helps, as I myself do not use podcasts (Glenn Hauser, WORLD
OF RADIO)