Brazil, 5955, Radio Gazeta, (pres)1057-1101, Noted two males in Protuguese language comments prior to the hour. On the hour however, the signal is completely blocked by China on 5960.
Brazil was fair then nil on the hour.  (Chuck Bolland, December 14, 2009)

Peru, 6019.30, Radio Victoria, 1103-1115, Not much of a signal here, but could hear a weak signal of Spanish comments from a male mixing with anothe station on 6020. (Chuck
Bolland, December 14, 2009)

Russia, 6075, Radio Rossii, 1105-1120, Noted a male in Russian language news at tune in. As I listen the signal seems to be peaking around 1109 UTC for the period. I can still hear DW under Rossii. Every once in awhile a canned ID is presented. Signal was
fair to good during the period.  (Chuck Bolland, December 14, 2009)

Watkins Johnson HF1000
26.27N 081.05W

http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML

MAGNA UPDATE