India, 4920, AIR, Chennai, 0105-0115,   Noted a male in
Hindu Language comments and

occasionally a female comments too.   Signal sounds
fair to good this evening.  I'm

really surprised since my antenna fell down (wind)  the
other day and it hasn't been completely

repaired yet.  (Chuck Bolland, February 22, 2010)

  Zambia, 4965, CVC International, 0113-0125  Noted a
male and female preaching over piano

music.  I think I can hear yelling from the audience as
the male preaches.  Signal was fair

(Chuck Bolland, February 22, 2010)

 India, 5010, AIR, Thiruvananthap, 0117-0130   The
signal is weak and getting beatup with noise.

Still  a male was noted commenting in the Hindu
language.   (Chuck Bolland, February 22, 2010)

 South Africa, 3320, Radio Sonder Grense, 0121-0130,
Noted two men in conversation.  I believe

they are conversing in Africaans language.  Signal was
fair. (Chuck Bolland, February 22, 2010)

NRD545

26.27N 081.05W