Hi,

today (2nd Nov 2010) I observed a new schedule for Radio PMR / Radio
Pridnestrovye (both IDs are in use), different from yesterday's, with half-hour
programmes in Russian-English-French-German, this cycle apparently being
repeated thrice from 1800 til 2400.
The English, French, and German broadcasts had exactly the same content -
peacekeepers' manoevers and the 20th anniversary of the first casualties in the
Moldovan-Pridnestrovyan conflict (2nd Nov 1990). This filled the first 15
minutes; the second 15 minutes consist of very cheesy Russian-language songs,
apparently of Pridnestrovyan origin (one at least was about "my republic
Pridnestrovye" and its lovely vineyards).
The Russian broadcast was different, with more reports and without the long
music fill; possibly using material from the domestic service. It starts with
the ID "You are listening to Radio Pridnestrovye, we are working for you!"
followed by the national anthem of this self-declared republic. Then "Govorit
Tiraspol" and ID now as "Radio PMR".

So it seems the schedule on 6240 kHz is (for the time being):
1800-1830 Russian #
1830-1900 English
1900-1930 French
1930-2000 German
2000-2030 Russian
2030-2100 English
2100-2130 French
2130-2200 German
2200-2230 Russian
2230-2300 English #
2300-2330 French #
2330-2400 German #

# - not actually observed but extrapolated

Only the German programme announced the broadcast schedule for German
programmes (matching today's new observations!), the postal address. They asked
for an envelope and an IRC if you desire a reply by snail mail. (They
explicitly asked for a "coupon" so those seem to be accepted in that
internationally non-recognized entity.) Does this mean that German DXers are
the most demanding ones? Or a host that does care a bit about listener contact?

73,
Eike
Leipzig / Germany