SDR-Special
http://www.mwlist.org/mw_logmap.php?la=en
Visual Logbook of MWList & TBL

Am 19.04.2011 14:16, schrieb Paul:
Hi

It would seem that nothing has changed since the 70s when I logged them on 11835 kHz during one evening here in New Zealand. I'm still waiting for the QSL. On this occasion, towards the end of the broadcast I ended up with a massive heterodyne, after SLBC signed off the station causing the het was audible, it was 4VEH in Haiti in English, I logged them to and thankfully they QSLed. I've never been able to hear them since.

Paul
in a rather shaky Christchurch, NZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Comcast" <hauu...@comcast.net>
To: "Hardcore DX" <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 2:01 PM
Subject: [HCDX] Seeking Srilanka

Now that spring has come to North America the signals from the SLBC have become a regular visitor after 0030 utc. This is a welcome occurrence here ; however my problem has been extracting a QSL from them. Each year I send off a report only to wait in vain. Six or seven reports over the last few years have all gone unanswered. I appeal to anyone who may have some inside information that I might use to rectify this situation. Any tips would be most appreciated.

73's

Stephen C Wood
Harwich, Ma.