Figure I should post these after dragging them around for the better part of a
week.

9820, CHINA, presumed Guangxi Beibu Bay Radio Nanning, 0942-1000, April 18,
vernacular. Plodding, indigenous mx w/ W announcer between selections; talk
between v. brief mx bits from 0950; M announcer w/ same at 0957; lost it at
0959 in splash via 9825-RFI Montsinery s/on; no chance to check //5050 due to
recent appearance of a strong, STANAG-4825 sounding ute on 5051v. (Barbour-NH)

9835, MALAYSIA-SARAWAK RTM Sarawak FM, 1032-1101, April 18, listed Malay.
Ballad at t/in; W announcer at 1043 into Kor'an-like vocals w/ occasional W & M
announcers; bit of spoken word at 1051; mx & vocals at 1057; two pips & quick
"Sarawak FM" ID at ToH into announcer w/ nx; f-p & fading out by ToH; v.
pleased to log this after trying ever since this frequency was announced.
(Barbour-NH)

15295, MALAYSIA, V. of Malaysia Kajang, 1119-1132, April 18, Mandarin. W
announcer w/ pop ballads; single pip at BoH & presumed ID in CC; not usual
English "Voice of Malaysia" I've often heard in the past; W announcer thru
t/out; poor. (Barbour-NH)

Scott R. Barbour Jr. Intervale, N.H. USA
NRD-545, MLB-1, 200' Beverages, 60m dipole