from BC-DX No.1027 (August 12, 2011):

QUOTE
+ + + + Recent changes of ITU calls + + + + +
<http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/mm/scripts/mm.list?_search=ITUstates&_territories=Y>
i.e. Netherlands NLD instead of HOL; Myanmar MMR instead of BRM;
Bulgaria
BGR instead of BUL; Netherlands Caribic BES (Bonaire, St. Eustatius,
Saba)
(Patrick Robic-AUT, Guenter Lorenz-D, A-DX Aug 6)
UNQUOTE

When you take a look at this list today, you will find NLD and BGR
taken back to HOL and BUL and Myanmar has got another new symbol:
MYA.

In fact there exist two lists (!!!):

http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/mm/scripts/mm.list?_search=ITUstates&_territories
http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/mm/scripts/mm.list?_search=ITUstates&_territories=Y

The first list does not contain Netherlands Caribbean !

So which one is valid actually and what we should think about the
changes changed again? (Or have I missed something?)

Karel Honzik, CZE