Karl,

Checking the three major online schedule listings:

Nothing to account for this in Aoki, which covers Taiwan and China better than
the others. Nor in EiBi.

HFCC shows KBS, S Korea registered on 9580 at 0900-1200 eastward, so likely in
Korean or Japanese rather than Chinese, if really in use. Not in WRTH 2012, tho.

China has a service from Tibet which is is supposed to end 9580 at 0930.
Possibly today there was a New Year`s Eve extension, but you have been hearing
this for how long before?

I suggest you try to parallel what you hear on 9580 with the numerous known
CNR1 frequencies, many of them jammers, to see if there is a match.

73, Glenn Hauser