Radio Logos` raison d`être is totally religious, so I would be surprised if any
of the songs were not gospel; like Salem Stereo, and even the late CVC La Voz,
this may not immediately be obvious to the casual non-fluent listener, and is a
way of infiltrating the minds of youngsters disposed to pop music (Glenn
Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)