** U S A. Glenn: I think KCKN from Roswell was bought by some Spanish speaking 
religious group. The KCKN website sends you to "radio christiana" or something. 
I used to hear Brother Stair at night from KCKN (Brian Gilbert, Roseburg, OR, 
Sept 4, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Hi Jerry, Has there been a change like this? I don`t get http://www.kckn1020.com
And how is KBXD progressing? Still unheard here.
(Glenn, Enid to Jerry Kiefer, KCKN, via DXLD)

Glenn, News travels fast. Closing was the end of last week and Radio Visión 
Cristiana took over this past weekend. Thus endeth classic country in the 
desert southwest (Jerry Kiefer, ex-KCKN, Sept 4, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Roswell still not added to the emisoras list of
http://www.radiovision.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=7
Will they be keeping the KCKN calls?
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Glenn, Far as I know they will keep the calls and just relay the programming 
out of NJ/NY (Jerry Kiefer, Dallas TX, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1480, Dallas: How is KBXD progressing? Still unheard here
(Glenn, Enid to Jerry Kiefer, ex-KCKN, via DXLD)

We are building out the new six tower phasor for KBXD, tuning houses etc. 
Target date is October 1. Thanks (Jerry Kiefer, Sept 4, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

---[Start Commercial]---------------------

Order your WRTH 2011:
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/redirect2.php?id=wrth2011
---[End Commercial]-----------------------
________________________________________
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

Reply via email to