ARGENTINA, RAE, 11710, full data logo card in 464 days for English airmail report and US $2 with follow-up report in Englsh via registered airmail and US $20.00 requesting return by same method (of course it wasn't!). QSL arrived 190 days after follow-up. V/s Luis M. Barassi, Director. Also sent broadcast schedule, two stickers and personal letter signed by Mr. Barassi and Fernando Farias of the English Language Team. The envelope was covered front and back with very beautiful and colorful stamps, one set commemorating the Islas Malvinas (the Falklands) which made me chortle a bit, and another large set on the rear of the envelope commemorating Eva PerĂ³n

BERMUDA, ZBR Bermuda Radio, 518 NAVTEX, full data TELEX-style eQSL in 352 days for English airmail report and 1 IRC as well as follow-up email to rccbda(at)gov(dot)bm . eQSL arrived a little less than six hours after email follow-up. V/s "Duty Officer."

GERMANY, Radio Athmeeyayathra via Wertachtal, full data eQSL certificate in 15 days for English email report. I originally sent it to info(at)Athmeeyayathra(dot)org, but follow-up to ayradio4567(at)gmail(dot)com as posted by Bruce Portzner on December 2. Very grateful for that info.

Not a bad week for follow-ups, LOL. I hope everyone's Holiday Season is coming along fine and that you all have the best of DX.

73
Al Muick
Whitehall PA  USA