For DX integrity, I would like to raise the probability that my Jan 6 presumed
logging of Micronesia, could very well have been the high side of 4755v R.
Imaculado Conceicao-Campo Grande, Brazil. Today, during the same time frame, I
had a signal featuring Portuguese religious talk & mx, with a fade out pattern
very similar to my Micronesia log. Tuned up to 4775.4v and the sig was audible
there. Geo-Clock also shows Campo Grande well into sunrise by 0935+. Obviously,
this needs more work on my end.

73,
Scott R. Barbour Jr.
Intervale, N.H. USA