Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
April 17 2013

Hello!

New Competition Soon
____________________

Each day we have a brainteaser at the Radio Heritage Foundation
Facebook page - you might like to try your luck at entering?

Today's brainteaser is about WBZ Boston.

There's a new competition coming as soon as we reach 425 likes at the
Facebook page as well, and the new competition will only be announced
at the Facebook page, so why not come over and join in the fun.

Have you seen our new Retro Radio Dial features at
www.radioheritage.com? They go back 50 years to 1963 and cover Texas
USA and Idaho USA. The Texas feature is already proving very popular,
going into our Top 10 features within a few days of being released.

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook soon, and make sure you
enter our daily brainteaser and the new competition coming up real
soon.

Radio Heritage Foundation is an independent non-profit organization
with no government or radio industry connections. Supporters
worldwide pay it forward to keep all the content at
www.radioheritage.com free to use. If you haven't joined us yet,
you're very welcome to do so. Come over and join us today.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Global Radio Memories Project
where today's people connect with yesterdays radio