JAPAN, Tokyo VOLMET, 13282, full data form letter in 14 days for English airmail report and US $2 (returned). Also sent very nice cover letter. V/s in Japanese and not able to be read by myself.

MALAYSIA, Voice of Malaysia, 15295, full data email and promise of printed QSL to be sent in the mail in 608 days for English airmail report and 2 IRCs, with a follow-up via registered airmail to their PO box which was never picked up and returned, a further follow-up via registered airmail with 2 IRCs which was delivered, a follow-up with the Malaysian Embassy, and finally a follow-up with copies of everything to Mr. Zulkifli Ab Rahim, Sr. Asst. Director of Measurements. eQSL and promise of printed QSL arrived 20 days after email follow-up. V/s Mr. Zulkifli Ab Rahim.

USA, WQFG689, Hudson County Office of Emergency Management, Jersey City, NJ, 1710, date/time letter in 133 days for English report via first-class mail and US $1.00 return postage, plus follow-up in English via fax to 201-369-5204. QSL arrived 8 days after fax follow-up. V/s James Woods, Coordinator. Mr. Woods apologized for the great delay in answering and stated that they were still busy cleaning up after "Super Storm Sandy." This is an Emergency Radio Station and is the only one of its class licensed on 1710 kHz by the FCC, running 10 watts.

The Malaysia QSL was literally a Labor of Hercules! Mr. Ab Rahim further clarifies what happened with RTV Malaysia:

"First and foremost please accept our apologies there has been no response from RTM to your previous letters. Request for QSL verification were previously handled by our colleagues in the programme department. Around the year 2008 there was a major revamp and restructuring of our organisational structure that left many staff confused of what they were actually supposed to do. So late last year - 2012, our Deputy Director Generale for technical services decided replies to QSL request be handled by RTM's Technical Department. "

Another QSL that I am extremely grateful for! Now if the Maldives and Radio Vila Verde in Macao would only come through, but I think those are write-offs.

73s

Al Muick
Whitehall PA USA