BRAZIL, Radio Difusora de Macapa, 4915, date and time only letter on station letterhead and local postcard in 28 days for Portuguese airmail report and US$2.00. V/s Juliana Alves Coutinho, Gerente. QSL came via EMS (!).

GERMANY, Radio Prague via Kall, 7310, full data Special QSL for their Anniversary broadcast in 12 days for an English airmail report. This is a very beautiful QSL and hearkens back to older days with its drawing and style. Special program listened to via SDR in Loana Italy. The program was fantastic, and if you haven't listened yet, please get the podcast if it is still available.

PERU, Radio Cultura Amauta, 4955, no data confirmation email in 9 days for SP airmail report and mint stamps. V/s Germán Santillana , no title mentioned. radioamauta at hotmail dot es .

SLOVENIA, Radio Slovenia International, Beli Kriz 1170, stamped my follow-up report confirmed with station seal and illegible signature in 591 days for English airmail report and 2 IRCs, follow-up via email, and final follow-up via English airmail letter with mint stamp. Verification comes 12 days after last follow-up with a mint stamp. Also sent nice bumper sticker and a cloth object in a sealed plastic bag that says "Radio Slovenia International - Adventure Kick" on it. I'm thinking it might be a bandanna. Now all I need is a Harley to go with it.

SRI LANKA, PCJ via Trincomalee, 11750, full data logo and view of Trincomalee broadcasting plant eQSL in 9 days for English email report for reception via remote SDR in Brisbane Australia. V/s Victor Goonetilleke who issued me eQSL #1.

This has been a very good week for QSLs and I hope that my numerous follow-ups to recalcitrant stations will soon bear fruit.

73

Al Muick
Whitehall, PA  USA