yes, I also had my doubts too... long distance EUR to Vancouver under
northern Whitesun condition

This morning at 0535 - 0600 UT I heard the two Canadians on remote units

6159.969  CKZN St. Johns  - "CBC Radio One" program stronger on the east
         coast in Massachusetts and Florida.

6159.982  CKZU Vancouver - more power on the west coast at Mojave Desert CA,
         and most powerful close-by Vancouver at Bainbridge Isl. WA state
         remote installation.

73 wolfy July 10

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Hauser" Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 4:09 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] [dxld] CAN / RUS 6160 at 0105 UT

Wolfy, no way 6160 is Vancouver at this hour, 0105. Sunset is not until
0417 UT today:

http://www.gaisma.com/en/location/vancouver.html

Glenn