Yes, it was reported in DX-Window some time ago and also here:
http://wrth.com/updates_national.html

73, Mauno

27.7.2013 2:32, maurits van driessche kirjoitti:
I heard some Spanish  on 9624.930 khz  at 2323utc here in Belgium
Two female talks about Bolivia and Peru ,following with music.Afther this talks by male Signal not strong but the audio is good ,there is also splatter from 9620khz Spain This is not the first time that I heard this station ,but now the audio is on his best
I hope someone heard this station better with any ID
73,
Maurits Van Driessche
Belgium