Please reply to zlian...@yahoo.com

MINi news : (email only )

9835 RTM Sarawak  on 14th  was relaying Nasional FM and only for that day .
Reasons
ar unknown to me   . The signal  that day was  quite good  with program
consisting
mostly with talks and information (times  1800 and 1900 )Most interesting was
the
stations motto “ sentiasa di hati” (always in your heart )

FM :
88  FM is the main freq of  second program of ERA . and is vacant since the
sudden
closure from the government last June . About one month ago a  local pirate
called
Iparho FM (I exist )used this frequency . I have herd him two times , on 13th
and
14th  with quite poor  signal , 6db out of 30db  of most commercial stations on
the
band . From a  communication with him , he uses about 300 watt of power and can
be
heard  in a range of 4 km inside the city , including  my QTH in Retziki. His
program
is based on old greek  songs some political views but also on listener’s input
.

But on 14rth there  was  a QRM from unknown  station , A listener  told him
that the
station  was from leftists/anarchists  and he  stopped transmitting

Some listening on the QRMer revealed  that  actually  was from  ERA
Thessaloniki (who
are now as  clandestine station ) .

http://delicious.com/gr_greek1/zak (all my pages )