9745 12/Jan 0955 TAIWAN, Guanghua zhi Sheng (PRESUMED) in Mandarin. YL talk. At
0959 quick music. At 1000 OM talk. 25332 (Jorge
Freitas-B)
9730 12/Jan 1003 MYANMAR Myanmar Radio in Burmese. Music and at 1004 quick talk
of YL and local music. At 1006 back YL talk. 25332
(Jorge Freitas-B)
9680 12/Jan 1012 INDONESIA RRI Jakarta in Indonesian. Local music. At 1014 OM
talk, mention of Jakarta, then more local music. 35433
(Jorge Freitas-B)
9665 12/Jan 1016 UNID in English. Nothing in Eibi, Aoki, HFCC and Dan list. OM
and YL present a news bulletin with excerpts from
interviews and comments. At 1027 Om talks about musical background.  What seems
to be ID, but I do not understand. I think I heard
China. The signal is degrading. At 1046 R.Voz Missionaria totally occupies the
frequency. 35333. (Jorge Freitas-B) Glenn Hauser says
about the recording of listening: “Hi Jorge,
It`s CRI. They keep talking about China, and with a Chinese accent. A few
minutes in (circa 1030?) there is a break in programming
and they mention cri.cn or something like that. I agree this frequency is not
in the schedules. You could further confirm it next
time by comparing to other CRI English frequencies during that hour.
73, Glenn”
73
Jorge Freitas
Local time -3 UT
Feira de Santana Bahia
12°14´S 38°58´W - Brasil
Degen 1103 - All listening in mode of filter Narrow the 4 kHz.
Dipole antenna, 16 meters - east/west
Escutas (listening, my blog): http://www.ipernity.com/doc/75006
The best of Brazilian music: http://www.novabrasilfm.com.br/
A bit of my city: www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1443186