** COLOMBIA [non]. 5910, Jan 3 at 0324, no signal from HJDH, or anything else
here, since we`re in the sesquihour break between Romania and Lithuania. Too
bad the Voice of Thy Conscience doesn`t take advantage of it (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA [non]. 4765, Jan 3 at 0322, no signal from R. Progreso, which had been
scheduled 0130-0500 (not 0030-0400 as in Aoki: that`s DST timing). Hope it
hasn`t been canceled with a new calendar year (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1130, Jan 3 at 0348, weak signal in Spanish, best from the NW/SE,
but that`s influenced by needing to null KMOX IBOC from the NE. Mentions a .mx
website so that narrows it down to four of the seven XEs not in the West.
Nothing from KWKH as I tune in, must be in a fade, then back up a bit, but it`s
always weak at night here on tight westward pattern (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 627-653 kHz, Jan 2 at 2112 UT check, IBOC noise is certainly on
from 640 KWPN Moore, but I never hear any at night, and daytime is sporadic
(Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA [and non]. 1460, Jan 2 at 2123 UT on caradio, sports talk station
in English by skywave is already overriding groundwave KZUE El Reno, R.
Fórmula. Too many possibilities in adjacent and second-adjacent states, and no
DFing possible on vertical antenna. I do count a SAH between the two of
185/minute = 3.08 Hz, if that help (Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 104.9 WFM, Jan 2 at 2110 UT on caradio, a too-infrequent full FM
bandscan includes a good signal here: can it be the new KEUC in Ringwood OK
west of Enid, 400 watts at 78 meters? No, soon ID as ``Wild 104.9`` and
promising new fart jokes for 2015 when they are back on Monday, blaaaat. That`s
6 kW, 100 meter KKWD in much further Bethany (western suburb of OKC), with KEUC
apparently not yet active (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** SOMALILAND. 7120, Jan 2 at 0327-0340+, still no signals from R. Hargeisa.
Can anyone find out what happened? Breakdown or political decision; ever to
come back? Maybe their QSL manager in Europe knows (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** SUDAN. 7200.0, Jan 3 at 0322 open carrier from Omdurman; by 0330 some music
and talk lowly modulated, LSB QRhaM; 0338 its music competes with whistling
amateur; Arabic talk then a little stronger (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** SWAZILAND. 3240, Jan 3 at 0319, vocal music and African language talk, poor
signal, i.e. TWR in Shona scheduled until 0325, after which I hear nothing, tho
Ndau is supposed to follow at 0325-0340 daily. Maybe there was just a long
pause between languages.

It was weaker than 3320 Sonder Grense, RSA with rock music (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A [and non]. WORLD OF RADIO 1754 monitoring: confirmed Fri Jan 2 at
2130.5 on WRMI 7570, stronger than // 15770. Next:
Saturday 0730 & 1530 on Hamburger Lokalradio 7265-CUSB
Saturday 1000 on WRMI 5850
Sunday 0231 on KVOH 9975
Sunday 2300 on WRMI 11580
Monday 0400v on Area 51 via WBCQ 5110v-CUSB
Monday 2201 on Global 24 via WRMI 9395
Tuesday 1200 on WRMI 9955
Wednesday 0401 on Global 24 via WRMI 9395
Wednesday 0730 & 1530 on Hamburger Lokalradio 7265-CUSB
Wednesday 1415 on WRMI 9955
Wednesday 2200 on WBCQ 7490v
Wednesday 2201 on Global 24 via WRMI 9395
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 9955, Fri Jan 2 at 2327 check, WRMI is amid Chelmsford Calling World
Service, the monthly media/music show, pre-empting the usual Media Network
monthly one-hour edition from PCJ Radio International.

11580, Fri Jan 2 at 2330, WRMI is still relaying Ukrainian Radio, ID after IS;
so 0030 on 7455 is an extra repeat just started (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** U S A. 9265, Jan 3 at 0329, open carrier/dead air, good signal. EiBi thinx
WMLK finishes at 0300; but subject to variation. Unless it`s WMLK testing, fat
chance. WINB website shows in a relatively recently updated schedule as of Dec
21,
http://www.winb.com/schedule.htm
the final Friday show *starting at 0300 UT Saturday (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 12105, Jan 3 at 0335, YL gospel huxter sure sounds like PMS --- yes!
Big news: WTWW-3 has a new client. She`s // but 14 seconds behind 5935 WWCR and
6090 Anguilla, the latter two synchronized, so why does she need WTWW? At the
moment, propagation has not yet dropped out as it surely will later into the
night if still on; schedule span remains to be discovered, and how it might
affect Bibling Worldwide. You`d think she`d be put on WTWW-2 which has had no
paid programming for months, but that transmitter is off, no 5085, nor was 9930
on in the day. Breakdown again? Nothing about this yet on the WTWW website
http://wtww.us/pages/schedule.php
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 9975, Jan 3 at 0341, no signal from KVOH, which just started nightly
programming yesterday. At least I think not --- either propagation has dropped
out or the JBA carrier with flutter is from the other 9975, CVC southward from
Tashkent at 01-04 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1190, Jan 2 at 2133 UT on caradio, emerging thru the QRM here, ad
says ``north of highway 75 and 121``. US 75 goes right thru Dallas TX, so I bet
it`s KFXR. Yes: detailed atlas map of city shows intersexion with state hwy 121
just south of McKinney at Fairview. What are the chances of two other
same-numbered hiways meeting somewhere else with an 1190 station? US 75 used to
run border to border, but now goes from the NW corner of Minnesota at the
Manitoba/ND border and stops at Dallas instead of Galveston. Thus I have turned
what could have been an unID 13-syllable log into a minor learning experience
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1240+, Jan 3 at 0350 UT, that off-frequency station to the hi
side making a LAH against the graveyard pileup is audible again now as well as
after sunrise, and again DFs for ESE/WNW (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1257-1283 kHz, Jan 2 at 2119 UT on caradio, IBOC noise infesting KSOK
1280 and somewhat audible on the hi side, from Spanish station on 1270, no
doubt KFLC Fort Worth TX already on skywave, 130 minutes before our sunset
(Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 4875, Jan 3 at 0322, very poor AM carrier. Aoki gives us two
choices: R. Difusora Roraima Brasil until 0400, 10 kW ND from Boa Vista RR; and
V. of Iranian Communist Party until 0430, 50 kW ND from Turkmenistan. However,
I think the latter is long gone; not in WRTH 2015, only two other clandestines
(not including Radio Farda). EiBi lists only Roraima, as 4875.1 --- I should
have checked the exact frequency (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 0614 UT January 3