** BANGLADESH. 15505, Feb 10 at 1359:05, BB IS starts on carrier already
running, and mistimesignal ends at 1359:32, then opening Urdu (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** BRAZIL. 11745 & 11815, Feb 11 at 0119, crackling spurs from 11780.1v RNA/RNB
are audible but very poor level; probably building up later at night (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CHINA [and non]. 17585, Feb 10 at 1449, CNR1 jammer, fair with flutter, and
its target is also audible under, i.e. VOA Tibetan via Lampertheim, GERMANY
during this hour only, per Aoki.

15745, Feb 10 at 1451, CNR1 jammer, fair with flutter, // 17585 but no target
audible, which is also VOA Tibetan, but via Thailand.
No jammers heard in the 16s, 14s, 13s (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. 6000, UT Tue Feb 10 at 0640, RHC English is undermodulated here; 6100
modulation is breaking up, but 6165, 6060 and 5040 are overkill OK, as ``Ed
Newman`` introduces `Focus on Africa` which he says in on alternate Mondays,
and plugs the frequency for Africa (but not now), 11880 (Glenn Hauser,, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** EGYPT. 9965+, Feb 11 at 0108, R. Cairo, undermodulated Arabic with whine,
slightly on hi side
 9860.0, Feb 11 at 0109, R. Cairo, dead air, or JBM with hum
12035, Feb 11 at 0117, R. Cairo, VG signal, mod suppressed/distorted
12080, Feb 11 at 0118, R. Cairo, good but dead air; all during Spanish
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** FRANCE [and non?]. 7390, Feb 10 at 0642, RFI French is underneath a stronger
open carrier, making a SAH, as I have frequently but not always noted during
this hour --- another station or just Issoudun mistakenly running another
transmitter? Still awaiting an explanation for this (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** NORTH AMERICA. 6950-USB, Feb 11 at 0103, pirate music, good signal playing
``When I Was Young``, 0106 pause and another song. Seems to have some
co-channel USB 2-way QRM, peskies? Can`t tell if in Spanish or English, but
pirate pumps plenty power to overcome any local harmonic QRM from KCRC Enid, 5
x 1390 which can usually be heard when nothing else is on 6950. May have missed
a quick ID at 0108 as I was bandscanning on other receiver, but 0116 caught
``X-L-R-8``. Off at next check 0141 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** PERU [and non]. 5980, Feb 11 at 0059, two JBA carriers a few Hz apart
beating against each other, i.e. BBC via UAE, and R. Chaski, until the latter
goes off at 0101:58*. The remainder is wobbling a bit with Doppler. Last check
4 nights ago on Feb 7 had the Chaski offgo at 0101:36, i.e. 22 seconds earlier,
which is about right averaging 5.5 seconds later per (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** SOMALILAND. 7120, Feb 11 at 0327, R. Hargeisa reactivated!! Open carrier,
fair signal, 0330 music, 0331 Qur`an, 0333 announcement and talk in presumed
Somali. CW and SSB QRM, plus intermittent carrier jamming presumably by ham.
Good to hear it again.

I periodically have checked for Hargeisa around sign-on but not reported
negative results. Kouji Hashimoto in Japan used to log its slightly variable
closing time around 1900 every night, and says he last heard it Nov 10 and will
resume monitoring in the spring. Ron Howard first reported 7120 back this
morning, Feb 10 at 1536-1550 by long path to California; Wolfgang Büschel
reports the IARU intruder-watchers in Europe have jumped right on it. Pity
during its hiatus, R. Hargeisa did not redesign itself not to intrude, on some
other frequency. Now to see if I can detect a carrier by LP before its 1400*
break (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** SRI LANKA. 11905, Feb 11 at 0114, on VG carrier, music prélude starts at
0114:47.5, mistimeisgnal ends at 0115:18.5, right on habitual schedule, sign-on
mentions Sri Lanka Broadcasting Corporation in unEnglish (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** SUDAN [non]. 15550, Feb 10 at 1514, R. Tamazuj via VATICAN is back on its
original frequency, after shifting to 15555 starting January 25, why? Now it`s
colliding with WJHR-USB again, // 15400 SMG in the clear, and both remain quite
strong for something so far off-target, as does the other SMG transmitter on
15100 at same time with R. Veritas Asia relay in Filipino to the ME.

15550 presumably re-applies also to R. Dabanga from 1529, unchecked yet, but
which frequency will the Sudanese tone jammer be on now? And what about the
morning broadcasts of Tamazuj & Dabanga, at 0400-0557 which also shifted from
15550 to 15555, in that case via Madagascar? At 0507 check Feb 11, I have a JBA
carrier on 15550, not 15555 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. WORLD OF RADIO 1759 monitoring: confirmed UT Wed Feb 11 at 0401 on
Global 24 via WRMI 9395 webcast. Next:
Wed 0730 & 1530 on Hamburger Lokalradio 7265-CUSB
Wed 1415 on WRMI 9955
Wed 2200 on WBCQ 7490v
Wed 2201 on Global 24 via WRMI 9395
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 9395, UT Wed Feb 11 at 0107, Global 24 via WRMI during `Chelmsford
Calling World Service` in ``Media Magazine`` segment reading article from Radio
World about how Cuban listeners to WRMI want it to stay on SW, as none of them
can get web streaming. Part of the Tuesday evening DX Block 0100-0430
culminating with WORLD OF RADIO (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 15420, Feb 10 at 1952, no signal from WBCQ, so is this transmitter
off too, leaving them with two active, on 7490 and 5110?
http://schedule.wbcq.com/main.php?fn=sked&freq=15420
shows 15420 supposedly still on the air from 18 to 22 daily with `Global Spirit
Proclamation` (plus 22-23 on Sundays with Marion`s Attic simulcasting 7490v),
but it may be getting refurbished too.

5110, Feb 11 at 0122, WBCQ is not on tonite (nor is 5085 WTWW) (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 840, Feb 11 at 0133 UT, silly ballgame in Spanish involving the
Monarcas de Morelia, ``Radio Tiempo`` mentioned? But 0134 UT, ESPN Fútbol
jingle; add for Sprint naming its nemesis, AT&T, with extremely long condensed
tag even a native speaker could not follow, but that keeps them legal! 0135 UT
ad for something costing 22.99, oil change? 0136 UT Wendy`s 99-cent item. 0137
UT back to Monarcas game in some estadio? ``Goooooal`` right away --- no,
that`s just in another promo.
Yes, that`s a real team in Mexico, named not for the endangered flutterby
wintering in Mexico, but for three (human) monarchs on the Morelia city flag..

It must be KVJY 840, here under Brownsville-McAllen [isn`t about time those
cities got latino names, let alone Pharr??]
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/226774/lista-de-afiliados
altho I heard KVJY at 1311 UT Feb 9 doing non-sports news; both times presumed
with no definite ID (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 700, Feb 11 at 0128 UT, WLW easily nulled completely revealing a
Spanish gospel huxter exclaiming ``en el nombre de Jesús``, 0129 UT about a
``bendición``, so it`s almost over with a benedixion? Not exactly; finishes
sermon almost breaking up (emotionally, not modulationally), aleluyas, mentions
Hermana Gonzales and I guess that`s she on the air at 0131 UT. Can`t stand it
any longer, and besides, it`s fading. Not familiar with any XE on 700 with such
a format if full-time. Of the Central Americans on page 540 of the WRTH 2015,
the most religious station name is Radio Inspiración, TGAJ, 1 kW in Escuintla,
Guatemala. But wait! In order to consider that I would have to rule out
920-watt KHSE in Wylie (Dallas) TX, Spanish religious format I now remember,
which is probably this, and it is roughly north/south (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 14444.5-USB, Feb 10 at 1510, colloquial Spanish 2-way, stronger
one with heavy background (engine?) noise keeping vox on during his pauses,
whistling (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 15089-CW, Feb 10 at 1517, not hand-keyed, too fast for me, but
seems to be in groups of 5 characters only, mostly letters but an occasional
number, so probably encrypted; poor but sufficient signal. Lethargic yg search
finds 0 hits, I think, on 15089 or 15.089 in UDXF (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 0535 UT February 11