** CHINA [and non]. 15535, March 15 at 1354, CNR1 jammer with Sunday-night
opera, poor hetting 15537, i.e. V. of Tibet, per Aoki 1337-1400 due east from
TAJIKISTAN (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** GUAM [and non]. 11580, March 15 at 1309, KTWR with sermon in English
interrupted by consecutive translation to Vietnamese; about equal level with
Brother Scare via WRMI as these two continue to collide: WRMI 24 hours (also
some other programming), and KTWR at 1245-1330, -1345 on Saturdays. HFCC also
shows on 11580 at other hours: India and Pakistan, the latter probably
imaginary (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** NEW ZEALAND. 9700, Sunday March 15 at 1315, RNZI with reports extremely
critical of the Australian government over treatment of asylum seekers detained
on Nauru and elsewhere. Among other things, thousands of letters to the
detainees were intercepted and returned to senders. Show outro at 1335 with
strange title in Maori(?) tho it was all in English; RNZI ID with SFX, 1336
into Feature Album, ``Breakin` Away``. RNZI sked in UT+13 shows this was:

``2:05 AM Tagata o te Moana --- A weekly Pacific magazine programme features
New Zealand and regional Pacific news, issues, information`` and music [and
next entry not until:]
``6:00 AM Pacific Regional News``
tho Tagata is only a 29 minute show! specifically this one:

``Tagata o te Moana for 14 March 2015 (28'39)
http://www.radionz.co.nz/international/programmes/tagata-o-te-moana/audio/20170931/tagata-o-te-moana-for-14-march-2015

Monster storm makes its way through Vanuatu; Repair work continues on vital
Kiribati causeway; Torture concerns surrounding Australian action in the
Pacific; Letters of support to Nauru refugees are returned to sender; There's a
muted response from Fiji over NZ spying reports; Uncertainty continues around a
multi-billion dollar project on Tahiti`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U A E. 21780, March 15 at 1351, very poor signal with talk, normally unheard
at all. HFCC says at 13-14, DW Hausa via UAE. Much weaker than the SSOB, 21505
Riyadh (and still no 21540 Kuwait) (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. Re KVOH missing from 9975 around 0200 UT Mar 15, Ray Robinson
replies: ``Hi, Glenn. Equipment failure again, I'm afraid, but the good news is
we think we found the cause of the undermodulation. We should be back on Monday
on both frequencies, but it's unclear at this point whether or not we will be
able to run on 9975 tomorrow [UT Monday March 16]. We most likely will be off
for the weekend. Sigh....`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 5760-SSB, Sunday March 15 at 1338, long discourse about reducing
current draw of battery-powered radio equipment, which most of the time is only
receiving rather than transmitting. Finally 1348 outro as ``training topic this
week``, and finally ID of this station as 6TG, contacts with 6QE and 6IA. Good
steady signals. Probably some nearby MARS net, with truncated calls, but wasted
enough time searching for calls and frequency with no results. Air Force?
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 1612 UT March 15