 Subject: Re: [HCDX] 19000/18990 UNID
 To: "hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com" <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>
 Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015, 2:40 PM

 This is Sound of Hope
 International Taiwan

 73's John

 Sent from my iPad

 > On 4 Apr 2015, at 15:17, Dave Valko <djva...@verizon.net>
 wrote:

 UNIDENTIFIED   19000/18990   Found a
 station on 19000 at around 1225.  Not very strong but I
 could tell it was NOT //CNR1.  Language sounded possibly
 Asian.  At 1259 it suddenly jumped down to 18990.  Then
 had a fanfare that sounded familiar at 1300, and into prob.
 nx by W.  When it jumped down to 18990, there was another
 signal on 19000 which remained for about 15 seconds before
 it went off.  Was one jamming the other??  Anyone know
 what these stations were??  It stayed on 18990 for the next
 hour and went off at 1400.  Here’s a link to a video I
 posted on Youtube;
 > https://youtu.be/RsfA6-kM50k
    (4 April)