Shortwave Radio Meetings – 2016

Date: February 13

Dates: February 19-20
Location: Plymouth Meeting (near Philadelphia), PA, USA
More info: www.swlfest.com
Expected attendance: 150

Date: March 5 (1430-1700 BST)
Location: Reading International Solidarity Centre (RISC), 35-39 London Street, Reading RG1 4PS, England
Expected attendance: 20
More info: www.bdxc.org.uk , barraclough.mike at gmail.com
Note: Reading DX meetings are held with about 2 months interval (next one on May 21th)

Dates: March 13-15
Location: Paris, France
More info: www.radiodayseurope.com

Dates: March 18-20
Location: Moeraki, North Otago, South Island, New Zealand
More info: www.radiodx.com, pauldx at xtra.co.nz (Paul Aronsen)

Dates: May 20-22
Location: Dayton, Ohio, USA
Expected attendance: 20000
More info: www.hamvention.org

Dates: May 21-22
Location: Zinkensdamm Hotel, Södermalm, Stockholm
More info: www.sdxf.se

Dates: Jun 2-3
Location: Nashville TN, USA
Oganization: National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
More info: www.shortwave.org

Dates: June 24-26
Location: Friedrichshafen, Germany
Expected attendance: 20000
More info: www.hamradio-friedrichshafen.de

Dates: July 30-August 13
Location: Döbriach, Austria
More info: www.dxcamp.org

Dates: August 5-7
Location: Messilä, Lahti, Finland
Expected attendance: 80
More info: www.sdxl.org, rv at sdxl.org

Dates: August 20-21
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Expected attendance: 30000
More info: ohtaket at live.jp

Dates: September 2-7
Location: Berlin, Germany
Name: IFA Internationale Funkausstellung
More info: www.b2b.ifa-berlin.com

Dates: September 8-13
Location: Amsterdam, Holland
Decsription: IBC 2015, conference and exhibition
More info: www.ibc.org

Dates: September 9-11
Location: Kansas City MO, USA

Dates: September 9-12