Terrible to follow chaotic schedule outlets from Persia this morning ...

check at 0840 UT show IRIB Arabic NOW on air on 15750 kHz.
S=9+20dB on sidelobe southern Germany.

and at Doha Qatar heard S=9+45dB signal at 0930 UT:

ARABIC   South Arabian peninsula target
0530-1130  13780kam

ARABIC   Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, Syria,
-west    Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan target.
        0530-1430  15750zah
        0730-1430  13610kam

Now at 0935 UT heard Arabic S=9+40dB in Doha Qatar
0730-1430  13610kam

at 0900 NOT Dari language sce, schedule shortened on SW,
but increased distribution on satellite radio channels of IRIB instead.

Thanks Jean-Michel,
yes, German morning sce 0723-0820 UT ONLY on satellite distribution.
Here locally access on EUTELSAT 13deg and also many Iranians
on local cable network in housing area too.

IRIB Russian NOT on SW:
RUSSIAN  0820-1150  17820sir      CeSiberia FE Russia
RUSSIAN  0820-0920  17760kam               WeRUS Moscow St.P.

But on
KAZAKH   0920-1020  15715kam 17635sir (new time)

heard HQ prayer 0925-0929 UT and Kazakh language, S=9+40dB powerhouse on
both frequs, in Doha Qatar remote SDR unit, mentioned 'Kilogertz' annmt like
in Russian langauge, is IRIB Kazakh service here.
Station interval signal at 0930 UT. News in Kazakh at 0931 UT.

IRIB Swahili NOT on SW:
SWAHILI 0820-0920  17830sir 21525sir

could NOT BE HEARD on shortwave:
ARMENIAN 0920-0950  11945sir 13720sir

but Dari/persian ON AIR:
DARI     0620-1150  13740kam

vy73 wb df5sx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Bueschel_DF5SX" <buesch...@gmx.de>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs March 26-27, 2016

re RHC from Arnie in coming A-16 season:

FYI, 73 wb

We will move to the new frequencies possibly on the April 10 UTC days...
Will send you a preliminary schedule as soon as we finish testing some
antennas for the new bands and frequencies required.
The sunspot number used to calculate the A-16 schedule was 38, as
recommended by the ITU ...

Thanks,
short notice from Jean-Michel Aubier from Paris

I noticed  many missing broadcasts from Tehran this morning

French, Bosnian, Spanish, Albanian.... were not on the air on their new
frequencies (the old one were also silent)

But I heard Turkish and Dari....

VoIRIB Tehran heard on southern Arab peninsula Arabic sce still on air
13780,

but missed westerly Arabic totally off:
ARABIC   Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, Syria,
-west    Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan target.
        0530-0730  13610sir  ex13870kam
        0730-1430  13610kam  ex13870kam

         0530-1430  15750zah - heard from 0840 UT tune-in, wb.

on SW  OFF also German, OFF Pashto service,

but Dari/Persian ON AIR,

Spanish only single channel 17530 kHz, but NOT 15430.

- - -

4 x times Vatican R at 0805 UT:
21590 Ar, 21570 French, 21560 Port, 21550 English.

73 wb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Hauser via Hard-Core-DX" Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 7:23 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs March 26-27, 2016

CUBA. 12150, March 27 at 0050, Spanish at S3 vs CODAR at S5, but enough
to make a match with RHC on 11760, so this is 2 x 6075, as I figured last
time I detected it. Keeping an ear on all doubles of RHC frequencies
could be productive (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report despatched at 0523 UT March 27