Yes, also the second frequency of 17640kHz is quite good here in the middle of Europe. I wrote it already in my mail at 8:27pm local time but by mistake I sent it to myself :) see below...

Karel

-----Původní zpráva----- From: Karel Honzík
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:27 PM
To: Karel Honzík
Subject: Re: [HCDX] MWV on 9570kHz -NEW-

I forgot to mention that also the second frequency of MWV - 17640kHz for
Central Africa - is now on the air in English. A nice signal too.

Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:09 PM
To: hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: [HCDX] MWV on 9570kHz -NEW-

New station MWV Madagascar (Madagascar World Voice) can be heard from 1800
UTC on 9570 kHz with a very good signal in Russian here in the middle of
Europe. The TX went on the air about one minute before 1800, the MWV
interval signal is the same like at KNLS Alaska.

Karel