I had a look at another copy of Wilkner`s report and the 9680 mis-ID was
attributed to XM, the anonymous DXer on Cedar Key FL, not Wilkner himself. Glenn

On Wed, 6/8/16, Glenn Hauser wghau...@yahoo.com [dxld] <d...@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

 Subject: Re: [dxld] Brisbane remote unit
 To: hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com, d...@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 7:07 PM

       Wolfy,

 What you had on 9680 after 0500 was surely Zambia, while
 what Wilkner had on 9680 after 0100 certainly was NOT. VOH
 never said they would broadcast at that hour. Instead as in
 HFCC it must have been IBB in Tibetan via Kuwait, at 01-02
 on 9680, and/or ChiCom jamming.

 73, Glenn Hauser

 On Tue, 6/7/16, 'Wolfgang Bueschel'
 dg1...@t-online.de [dxld] <d...@yahoogroups.com>