Begins a new stage in the history of RAE , which will become RADIODIFUSION of
Rae RAE ARGENTINA ABROAD ARGENTINA TO THE WORLD , updating the concept of our
international signal .

Among the new features is the decision to maintain the presence shortwave (
frequency 15345 and 11710 from the transmitting plant of General Pacheco ,
where today we have some technical restrictions in the modulation stage but
with the challenge of solving and increase our presence shortwave .

We continue transmitting in 8 languages , now with a homogeneous programming ,
which will be consistency in content with the specific contribution of each
language with its peculiarities . The new programming will be broadcast from
Monday to Monday

Each language will have a 55-minute daily broadcast on shortwave and repetition.

Also, the daily broadcast will be available on the new website of RAE ARGENTINA
TO THE WORLD, where there will be eight microsites, one for each language.
There you will find streamming daily broadcast 24 hours a day in all languages.

RAE specific applications for mobile devices has also developed, and in a
second stage a program of differentiated podcast and broadcast programs on
local stations RAE other countries. It will also be available for download "on
demand" programs in recent days.

Another new feature is the addition of 6 channels of Argentina music in each
microsite, separated by genre (tango, folklore, rock, folk, jazz / fusion and
classical) that worked 24 hours with playlist constantly growing and aesthetic
radio is ie with additional data presentation and context of musical works
incorporated. Thus during 24 hours a day, they can be heard for example the
best works of Charly Garcia, Yupanqui, Piazzolla, Sandro, Malosetti, La
Camerata Bariloche, announced in different languages, with radio format. This
based on the new design and development of what we call RAE DIGITAL.

The daily program covers different subjects developed jointly by the new
production equipment and SAR teams in each language. After the newsletter, and
the inclusion of music and specific general interest pads

We will also have a new signal interval

The basic outline of programming in all languages will be:

Our MONDAY Football / Tango Argentino
TUESDAY Argentinos Without Borders / Folk
WEDNESDAY Conversation / Argentinas flights
THURSDAY Welcome / Science and Technology
FRIDAY Sports / Common Stories

Saturdays irradiate an ABSTRACT OF THE WEEK NEWS DX.COM.AR then the new space
dedicated to diexismo, radio, media and information technology.

This program will be produced and presented in SPANISH by ARNALDO Slåen and
director of RAE LUIS MARIA BARASSI with radio information and communication
technologies applied to, audio material, interviews, etc. The program will have
an estimated 25 to 30 minutes in length.

This format will also be issued in different languages and will be available
not only on the website of RAE but also spaces dedicated to disseminate content
on the web DX weekly update.

Finally on Sunday will be the day of the bridge, a special weekly informal
space where contact with the listeners will be preferred, music and interview
program. The program aims to be a magazine in tribute to classic international
broadcasting STATION joy and other similar cycles that have made history in
international broadcasting.

It is important to support all DXers colleagues, amateur radio and shortwave
lovers to get their messages, emphasizing the importance of shortwave and the
need to increase the presence in the different bands, complementing digital
content.

Begins a new stage of RAE, ARGENTINA TO THE WORLD, with many ideas and
challenges ahead and where participació of all sectors related to our
environment will be essential for growth and the next steps.

Importantly, after many years of being virtually ignored by various steps in
this new stage of National Radio it has taken the decision to develop a project
with the participation of excellent historical professionals RAE, incorporating
related professionals digital environments and the opportunity for the
Executive Advisor of the station is Adrian Korol, who beyond being a name known
for his work on radio and TV is, for many years an amateur radio DXers and
passionate.

In the coming days the final scheme of schedules, frequencies and target areas
in all languages will be known.

The launch will be at an event to be held on October 5 at 19 pm in the
Auditorium of National Radio, located at Calle Maipu 555 Buenos Aires, where we
hope to have a large presence of all DXers and enthusiasts the radio that so
many years have held high activity, with its technological advances without
losing the magic of radio.

All ideas, proposals and especially the dissemination of this news will be
grateful.

73 & DX

RAE ARGENTINA TO THE WORLD

Luis Maria Barassi - Manager