Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Marconi Radio <marconiradiointernatio...@gmail.com>
21/09/2016 13:56:03
Marconi Radio International's schedule on 22 September 2016

Here is the schedule for the next Thursday transmission of MRI on  22 September
2016: 1700-2100 UTC on 7700 kHz (USB mode).
As you may be already aware we recently moved our weekly broadcasts from
Wednesday to Thursday. Our broadcasts include some kind of programmes now sadly
missing from most shortwave radio stations: an old style DX show in English
“Italian Short Wave Panorama” (there is also the Italian version called
“Panorama Onde Corte”) with lot of recent logs as well as a mailbag show (“La
Posta degli ascoltatori”) in Italian. As from 8 September a music show in
Italian ("Borderline") is also being aired. Our station identification
announcements are not only in English and Italian but also in French, German,
Japanese, Romanian, Spanish and Catalan.
For the first time in our history a Facebook page about our station has been
introduced. It is called "MRI World" and can be found at this web address:
https://www.facebook.com/mriworld [https://www.facebook.com/mriworld] -
Although it is still far from being completed you can leave your comments and
suggestions as well as like it!
MRI encourages reception reports from listeners. Audio clips (mp3-file) of our
broadcasts are welcome! We QSL 100%. Our electronic mail address is:
marconiradiointernatio...@gmail.com
[mailto:marconiradiointernatio...@gmail.com] - Please don’t forget to include
your postal address as some lucky listeners will also receive a printed QSL
card.
Last but not least, we need your help! If you use social networks, please post
an announcement on Facebook or send out a tweet the day before the broadcast.
You can also forward this message to a friend. This should help increase our
potential audience.
We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our transmissions.
Best 73's
Marconi Radio International (MRI)

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com