Greetings from a lurker near Rochester, NY.
This is the first time I've contributed anything to the group.
When I saw Voice of Turkey in the subject line I had share this.
Attached is a VOT sticker from around the late 90s.
I still remember a portion of the programming I heard that day when I sent in
my listener report.
A man reading some trivia/fun facts about Turkey.
Each item was preceded with "Did you know?"
It was the way he said it that stuck in my head, I can still hear it.

Brent

---- "'Paul B. Walker wrote:

OOPS, my apologies. That 2200 to 2300 utc broadcast is 9830khz, not 9380lhz

Paul