To: <>; "NASWA" <>;
"Hard-Core-DX" <>; "Short-Wave radio Listening"
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:36 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Radio Thailand 17640kHz

I've checked at 0530UTC 2 days in a row when this english broadcast to
Europe via Udon Thani is supposed to take and I've heard nothing.

Now, mind you, I am in the opposite direction as their beam/target,
essentially, but I should get a whisper of something that they're on the
air, maybe even a listenable signal.. but I don't even get a carrier.

Anyone ever logged it?

Paul Walker
Galena, Alaska
Hard-Core-DX mailing list