Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 22:09:23 -0300
From: Daniel Wyllyans <danieln...@gmail.com>
To: Hard-Core-DX <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: [HCDX] for the Crazy Ivan de Sorocaba

You're crazy ivan leave me alone here. After 2000 videos my listening
https://www.youtube.com/user/danielwyllyans/videos I have to miss 1 time at
least. Get out okay. This jealous your going to leave you in the hole. You
live giving like negative in my videos have you never did that DX enemy
with your videos. At least I'm humble to correct my mistake.
my internet cost 100 reais I shot out of my mouth to pay my computer this
with open covers all bad and I'm still happy here the S-2000 was parceled
out the hard costs to you know I don't buy clothes for me 9 years the money
and feed my two children. Get out and see if you don't talk to me. leave me
alone Daniel Wyllyans
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com