Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:37 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America ; NRC ;
Hard-Core-DX
Subject: Re: [HCDX] [IRCA] TP Jammer on 1207khz

my radio is slightly off and im still getting used to the 9khz splits.. so
1206 it is.

That being said, when the station is playing the same song over and over
again, its certainly not a regular station. After the song ends, there's a
few seconds of silence, then it starts again.... so this is no signature
tune.

And its not going to go on for over 10 minutes like it did yesterday

Paul