Sri Lanka - romantic Ceylon.

At 2315 UT on Dec 30-utc heard weak music signal, S=5-6 or -85dBm.
(wb  df5sx, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Dec 30)

----- Original Message ----- From: Arthur Delibert Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Angola, 4949.73 kHz

Angola, 4949.73 kHz, which signed off (or dropped off) early the last two
nights, is running later tonight.  Signal is pretty good into Maryland --
not the best I've heard in the last month, but close to readable.  Heard at
0253 with pop mx; time beeps at TOH, and what seems like news; ID for Radio
Nacional at 0305. Earlier in the evening the audio was barely there; I
wonder if they're making adjustments as the evening goes on.
(Art Delibert, N. Bethesda, MD)

________________________________
From: Hard-Core-DX <hard-core-dx-boun...@hard-core-dx.com>
on behalf of Arthur Delibert <radio7...@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:12 AM
To: Glenn Hauser; Subject: Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs December 27-28, 2016

Glenn --
The last couple of evenings (U.S. eastern time), Angola 4949.73 has been on
in the early part of the evening but off when I recheck it later.  I haven't
made it a point to see what time they go off, or whether it's an even hour
or something else that suggests it was planned. The signal strength was not
very good when it was on during those two evenings.

--Art Delibert, N. Bethesda, MD