JOLF 1242 and HLAZ 1566 continue to scream in like locals most mornigns and
they are consistent, solid and usually stay around for at least an hour

Here's two clips of  AFN The Eagle 810 Tokyo from Thursday January 12
between 9:45AM and 10:20AM AK Standard time which is 1845 to 1920UTC
(3:45AM to 4:20AM Friday January 13th in Tokyo)

https://app.box.com/s/efsl5v2e77a7qkbr6bnu3n68mz864yoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMuJi1kvDJk

Here's 810 from 10:15AM AKST on January 10th with a PSA break followed by a
station liner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wesn2mlaa9w

810's signal usually pops up good for short amounts of time, dips into the
ether for awhile and comes back... it's not fading exactly, it just kind
of...disappears.

On Thursday January 12th at 9:51AM AK Standard time/1851UTC (3:51AM Friday
January 13th in Misawa) I finally had what I would call reportable &
identifiable audio.

It lasted for all of 30 seconds. I don't know the name of the song though.

Here's my recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r73pl635xOw

That 30 second recording is literally the best I've had from AFN Misawa,
1575 The Eagle in weeks upon weeks

1548 4QD Emerald, QLD has been loud at times. Here's a clip from January
11th at 9:38AM AKST/1838UTC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MMphn0BUEA

Here's ABC NewsRadio, 10kw on 1152 form Busselton, WA with a stock market
report.Recorded January 10th at 10:09AM AKST/1909UTC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV-JpPpRBa4

Paul Walker
Galena, Alaska
Grundig Sattelit 750, 225 foot long wire and DXEngineering HF PreAmp