I know with the exception of WHR Cypress Creek, it all comes from their own
site(s) now.

Two sites lists VOV as transmitter form Hanoi-Sontay. One other website
suggests Hanoi and Sontay are two seperate sites.

I tried finding the co-ordinates for both sites and came upon these two
websites:
http://www1.s2.starcat.ne.jp/ndxc/vn.htm
http://swcountry.be/vtn.html

I inputted the co-ordinates form those sites and got dropped on google maps
somewhere not even close to the correct location. I don't know enough about
maps, co-ordnates and such forth to try and figure it out

I want to see if any decent satelitte images exist so I can post one in my
"I take pictures of transmitter sites" Facebook group.

Can someone post the correct co-ordinates so I can find them?

Thanks,
Paul walker\