Radio Kuwait 13650kHz DRM Mode in Arabic to North America. 1947UTC
Wednesday August 9, 2017 in far far northwestern Pennsylvania with a
Gospell GR216, DXEngineering HF PreAmp, EmTech ZM2 Antenna Tuner and 25
foot long by 10 foot tall Volleyball net magnetic loop antenna connected to
a Wellbrook ALA100LN

Video/Audio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0snm-xpngE1cm9BYzZfczVqdUU

Radio Kuwait 15540kHz DRM Mode in English to Western Europe 2008UTC
Wednesday August 9, 2017 in far far northwestern Pennsylvania with a
Gospell GR216, DXEngineering HF PreAmp, EmTech ZM2 Antenna Tuner and 25
foot long by 10 foot tall Volleyball net magnetic loop antenna connected to
a Wellbrook ALA100LN

Vidoe/Audio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0snm-xpngE1OWx2dkNtc0lMSUk

I suspect that 13650kHz signal will be a bit better tomorrow. I think I had
a loose antenna conneciton and didn't discover it until 13650khz signed off.

Paul